Michael Brandvold is available for speaking engagements, panels and seminars. If you are interested or have any questions about speaking please contact me.
Presentations: (click to view actual presentations)
- Video – KISS School of Marketing
- Video – How to Tweet Like a Rock Star
- Video – Using Online Contests to Boost Social Media Results Part 1 Part 2
- Building Business Through Social Media – Online Contests and Social Media
- Rock Stars and Porn Stars, Effective Social Networking and Fan Engagement Techniques, Tricks and Tips
- Using Social Media Effectively Alongside Your Website
- Marketing Lessons You Can Learn From KISS
- What Rock Stars & Porn Stars Know About Online Promotion That You Don’t
- Direct to Fan Music Marketing
- How to use Facebook to promote your music.
- How to use Twitter to promote your music.
- KISS School of Marketing, Lessons Learned While Working with KISS.
- What Rock Stars Know About Promotion and You Don’t
- How Artists Can Use WordPress for Build Their Official Website.
- How to Use Social Media to Promote your Music.
- How to Find New Fans Online.
- How to Engage with Your Fans.
Michael Brandvold did a great job at our conference, weaving in his experience with KISS to help our audience get a grasp on key marketing tenets. Michael expertly mixed humor, true stories, and solid principals to connect the dots. I had several attendees approach me afterwards with kudos for his presentation. - Fred Jacobs, Jacobs Media Summer School
I¹d like to take the time to thank you for your words of wisdom as a 2011 Conclave Faculty member. You may or may not ever know how much your words impacted the hopes and dreams of your students. But be assured that by teaching them, you made our industry exponentially better for the benefit of everyone within it. - Tom Kay, Executive Director The Conclave
Michael Brandvold is that rare breed: a true social media and marketing/PR expert. His hands on experience and real-life experience getting attention for his clients translates into a dynamic and practical presentation. He works, and so does his advice. - David Perry, CEO, David Perry & Associates, Inc.
Thank you so much! The attendees loved you!!!!!! - Tracy L Reed, Producer The California Music Industry Summit
In just a few hours these guys de-mystified much of what has had me frozen in fear and overwhelm about publicity and social media marketing for most of my on-line life. Now I feel confident to continue expanding my internet presence as well as to reach out to larger networks, client bases, and allies on the world wide web. All of a sudden marketing has become a lot more fun! My business is poised for continued success. Thanks Chris and Michael! - Claire Noelle, Bay Area California, www.YourSensualWisdom.com
Michael Brandvold is a highly intelligent and creative professional in the entertainment industry. It was a pleasure to have him on “Live From Music City” and learn from his wisdom! - David Lowry Host, Live From Music City
Michael Brandvold was a exciting guest. His music marketing background and knowledge in the music industry, and specifically with KISS and Gene Simmons, made for a very interesting program. Great stories! – Nick May, Small Business Naked Podcast and KLZ 560 AM Denver, CO
Upcoming and Past Speaking Engagements:
03/15/13 San Francisco, CA SAE Institute – How to Create a Content Strategy
02/26/13 - 02/28/13 Internet Virtual Music Conference
02/06/13 San Francisco, CA Pyramind Studio
11/16/12S an Francisco, CA Music Marketing with KISS SAE Institue
10/08/12I nternet Breaking Down The Wall: How to Use BandPage Everywhere to Connect More Deeply with Your Fans by BandPage, Presented by Music Biz Weekly
09/29/12 San Francisco, CA Bay Area Producers Conference
09/26/12 Oakland, CA Online Marketing & Social Media Workshop. What Rock Stars & Porn Stars Know About Online Promotion That You Don’t… But Need To! Oakland Music Complex.
07/18/12 Minneapolis The Conclave Learning Conference Speaking as part of Jacobs Media Summer School
06/11/12 Internet The Music Biz Weekly Webinar How to use Music Xray to submit your music for licensing.
06/08/12 - 06/09/12 Oakland California Music Industry Summit
05/30/12 San Francisco NARIP – File Sharing Advances a Band: BitTorrent Boosts Pretty Lights
05/08/12 Internet Webinar – How To Use ReverbNation To Promote Your Music
05/01/12 Internet Live From Music City
04/27/12 - 04/28/12 Hollywood, CA Worldwide Radio Summit
04/25/12 San Francisco NARIP – Digital Music License Deal Mock Negotiation
03/22/12 - 03/23/12 Toronto Canadian Music Week
03/21/12 Toronto Newcap Radio PD Conference
03/16/12 Oslo Webforum 2012 Norway
02/25/12 Internet Webinar, How to Create a Content Strategy
02/04/12 Berkeley California Lawyers for the Arts Music Business Seminar
02/01/12 San Francisco PR Consultant’s Group
01/27/12 - 01/29/12 Hollywood, FL Driven Music Conference
01/07/12 Petaluma Wine Country WordPress Meetup
12/15/11I nternet The Music Biz Weekly Webinar How to Use WordPress for Your Band’s Website
11/30/11 San Francisco NARIP – Music Supervisor Session with Todd Porter
10/12/11 San Francisco NARIP – How To Use Social Media To Promote Music: Get A Digital Strategy In Just One Session
09/17/11 - 09/18/11 Atlanta Driven Music Conference
08/31/11 Internet The Music Biz Weekly Webinar How to Easily use Twitter to Promote Your Music.
07/27/11 San Francisco SF PR Summit
07/14/11 Minneapolis The Conclave Learning Conference
07/12/11 San Francisco Building Business Through Social Media
06/11/11 Oakland California Music Industry Summit
05/25/11 San Francisco Online Marketing & Social Media Workshop. What Rock Stars & Porn Stars Know About Online Promotion That You Don’t… But Need To!
05/12/11 Los Angeles NARM Convention
03/13/11 Austin SXSW Interactive United States
- Guest on KLZ 560 AM Denver, CO
- Guest on Pure Rock Radio Radioactive Metal
- Guest on Good Day Minnesota KMSP Channel 9 Minneapolis, MN
- Interviewed VH1 KISS Beyond the Makeup
- Interviewed Internet Tonight ZDTV
- Interviewed on Chrysalis TV UK
- Speaker at Gayvn Seminar – Internet Traffic Panel
- Speaker at Quicktime Live Keynote Panelist, Los Angeles, CA
- Speaker at various KISS conventions
- Guest on Small Business Naked podcast
- Guest on Live from Music City
- Guest on the Music Marketing Mentorship program
- Guest on the Artist Empowerment Radio Podcast